Saturday, November 13, 2010

Capturing Moments

I'm back!!!
Finally...
Don't have enough patient for uploading all of the photos..
Yea it's just because I have such a slowly connection on my boarding house..
So, I decided to upload it while I'm home...^^
There are some of my photograph which was taken by my pocket camera and EOS 550D...
Most of them were edited by Adobe Lightroom and Photoscape...
Day by day, more picture that I took, realizing me that being a photographer is my passion..
I do love capturing moments by my camera, even though there's no me on my photograph...
It's okay for me, because I can perpetuate all those smile, laughing, tears, happiness, and etc etc..
Enjoy it...

What are you doing on my back??



Wilson Layman

Pizza Madness


One Step at A Time
Was captured at my school when there was a crowd of break dance boys..


Shadow In Live


Journey Together
I printed it as my parents birthday weeding gift...
*They were shocked when I gave it for them..lol*


GI Food Fest


GI Food Fest


Debil Four


Our Lovely Little Angel


Alexander NG


Clement Theodorus Eugene

0 comments:

Post a Comment