Thursday, June 9, 2011

3 months to go, 3 months had passed

Continuing my older post about me and Thailand… Well, time fly by so fast.. I’ve never expected before if I can pass 3 months in a blink. From 12 peoples of us, now only 5 peoples left: me, Jeka, Jewe, Icha, and Abal.

After 3 months did everything together with them, it feels so dull without them. Right now only my room, 505 which still has the owners. My neighbor Joa and Vio, the owners of room 507 already went back to Indonesia. ><

I have memorable incident with them. Well, a few days before their final presentation and my progress report it was more hectic than ever. All of us just stayed at the dorm to finish our necessity for that day.. Getting depressed with these condition, I heard them sang loudly.. At the first time, I just only heard pop song. But, after a few minutes they sang I heard Yamko Rambe Yamko-the traditional song from Irian Jaya. At that time I was taking a bath and yea, I could hear them sang that song, loudly and cheerfully.. LOL

Never mind lah… I knew exactly how was their pressure.. It was still good if they still could sing a song to release and reduce their stress.. Haha.. Someday while I went to Phuket for the last time with them, I asked them about the Yamko Rambe Yamko things, and they didn’t want to confess if it was their voice..LOL…

For who read this but don’t know how Yamko Rambe Yamko lyric is, here I post the lyric:

Hee yamko rambe yamko aronawa kombe

Hee yamko rambe yamko aronawa kombe


Teemi nokibe kubano ko bombe koYuma no bungo awe ade

Teemi nokibe kubano ko bombe koYuma no bungo awe ade


Hongke hongke hongke riro

Hongke jombe jombe riro

Hongke hongke hongke riro

Hongke jombe jombe riro


If you’ve never heard the song before, find it in youtube..^^ It’s such a nice song tho..

0 comments:

Post a Comment